I love a good ol’ full moon! I plan on doing the most beautiful, life changing rituals each time one is coming, but a lot of the time it ends up like this for me:
*blinks* Either way, I decided to put together this simple list of things you can do for your own full moon ritual. Tonight it’s a full moon in Leo & my fiancee’ and I are going to try to do everything on this list! I’ll post pics to my patreon if we’re successful.
1. Charge your crystals under the moonlight! I will sometimes charge my tarot or oracle decks as well.
2. Make a list of things you want to let go of. This can be so powerful. If you can do so safely, burn or bury it afterwards. You can even rip it up and throw it away.
3. Have a self care ritual bath. If you don’t have a bathtub, you can do this in your standing shower by putting epsom salts down and rose petals around. I didn’t have a bath tub for a long while so I found ways to improvise and get creative.
4. Journal and manifest. I like to do this with my tarot and oracle readings and let myself dream of the future.
5. Meditate and set intentions.
6. Light some candles and do some candle magic. I’ll do a special post about candle magic later!
7. Make some moonwater to use in future spells and cleansings. Put a jar of water to charge out under the moon overnight and keep it on your altar or somewhere special.
Well, I’m off to do my tarot and oracle readings! Wish me luck! ❤️🔥
If you like my blog, please consider joining me on Patreon to see my exclusive blog posts. I hope to see you there! Thank you for reading.
One response to “Full Moon Ritual”
[…] wrote a post about my full moon rituals before, but tonight we’ll be doing tarot, oracle cards, candles with […]